Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
About Catherine Toth
Born and raised on Oahu, Catherine E. Toth has worked as a newspaper reporter in Hawaii for 10 years and continues to freelance — in between teaching journalism, hitting the surf, hiking with her two dogs and eating everything in sight — for national and local print and online publications.
Follow @thedailydish on Twitter
- Sharing my life online May 19, 2013
- Hey, ‘TODAY’ producers! Don’t miss this! May 17, 2013
- The woes of buying a new car May 15, 2013
- Hawaii’s best burger May 14, 2013
- Weekend Dish: Baked crescent roll taco ring May 13, 2013
- Sometimes being a mom is the easy part May 12, 2013
- I’m having Vegas withdrawals May 9, 2013
- Know thy neighbor May 8, 2013
- Castle Park and other things I miss April 11, 2011
- 'Hawaii Five-O' better than expected September 20, 2010
- Vegas, here we come! September 15, 2011
- Advice for surviving a long-distance relationship August 23, 2011
- Ho, brah, I stay local now October 25, 2010
- Would you pay for news online? July 25, 2011
- Call me, but don't leave a message September 22, 2010
- Iconic Hawaii eateries April 13, 2011
- WildeOscar: I came back to this post, and noted your considera...
- Elizabeth: I think they should go to Chief's Luau! Here are ...
- Danielle Spain: China Town exploration neighbor island adventure G...
- DIO: Hula is not just some random, made up dance. it is...
- David Jackson: LOL... get them to park their car somewhere on the...
- Brian: Slippers, not flip flops!!...
- Colleen: We drive a Honda Fit and we don't say "Fit alway...
- grace sherley: I went to school with kids who's first name was t...